Access by train from major stations:
- Approx. 40 min from JR Tokyo Station to Chiba Station on the JR Sobu Line.
- Approx. 20 min from Kaihin Makuhari Station (closest station to Makuhari Messe) on the JR Keiyo Line to Chiba Station on the JR Sobu Line.
- Approx. 40 min from Maihama Station on the JR Keiyo Line to Chiba Station on the JR Sobu Line.
Driving directions to Grand Park Hotel Panex Chiba:
- Approx. 12 min by car/taxi from JR Chiba Station.
- Approx. 10 min by car/taxi from JR Nishi-Chiba Station.
- Taxi fare from Chiba Station: Approx. ¥1,300.
Access by bus from JR Chiba Station to Grand Park Hotel Panex Chiba:
Get on the Chiba Nairiku Bus heading toward either "Mitsuwadai Shako" or "Mitsuwadai Sogo Byoin" from Bus Stand #13 outside the East Exit of JR Chiba Station. Get off when you arrive at "Tonodai-Cho" (The bus ride from JR Chiba Station should be 15 min.).
Chiba Nairiku Bus Schedule (Japanese)